4.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I guess I will be the odd man out here, I have been a customer of Dell for over 14 years.The most recent technicians they have snet out in the last few years have been from this company.

I found the techs, both of them, to be knowledgeable and precise with their services. Good customer service also. I have had to have my video card replaced and my mother board replaced in a laptop, both never gave me issues after the tech left.

It is sad that when people receive good service they do not send reviews.So here is at least one from a client who has never had a bad experience.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Worldwide TechServices and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Worldwide TechServices to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most tech and his knowledge base because im a geek too. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Worldwide TechServices and worldwide techservices desktop computer repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Worldwide TechServices?

Comments