Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically.Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job.

He took apart the CPU, motherboard, hard drives, etc. etc. etc. By the time he was done he had destroyed the CPU, motherboard, hard drives (with all of my work, I am destroyed financially and professionally).

The machine will not turn on, the drives are not recognized, and they destroyed the machine cosmetically (scratched it up, put dents in the palm rest, etc.). The last guy ran out of my house. Dell is not responding. These people take no responsibility.

They told me to go spend $250 to see if there is anything left on my hard drives. These are the WORST AND CRAZIEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVERY DEALT WITH. THE WORST!!!!!

They OWE ME A $3500 LAPTOP.I will have to begin LEGAL PROCEEDINGS!!!

Review about: Worldwide Techservices Laptop Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want my laptop replace, my income lost refunded, lost all of my work templates in my computer, etc. etc., etc.

I didn't like: Destroyed my property, Abusive workers, Offered no refund of damages, Totally incompetent works.

Had an Experience with Worldwide TechServices?

Comments

This isn't even remotely surprising.I was a technician for them (well, technically for a different company that contracts to Worldwide Tech Services.

The situation is this, the technician you had almost certainly had no experience - at all - and absolutely zero training. In my time working for them, I never met one single other person that worked for the company. It was just me and me alone, running from job to job like a chicken with my head cut off. I knew what I was doing, luckily, but I can say from what I experienced out in the field that most of the other technicians did not.

I would often come to a site for a repair only to find out that someone else had been out there a couple of days prior and they would relay the exact same story you just did, or some version thereof. The reason the technician took your entire machine apart is because they were told to. We are provided access to the manual for your laptop, we follow the step-by-step instructions in said manual, which often times involves an inordinate amount of steps that were totally unnecessary. So, you're not alone.

WWTS sucks, yes...

But blame Dell, IBM, HP, Lexmark...They are the ones outsourcing their repair work to WWTS on the cheap to begin with.

to Erick #1379491

Thank you.What can I do about all my list data templates patient work etc in my harddrives.

They had no concern at the company they sent.Not the supervisor, manager, no one!!!!